Monday, December 29, 2008

Crowell back? and other coaches fired

by Steve

Mangina out, Marinelli out, Crennell out. Crowell in?


“Yeah definitely,” said Crowell when asked if he’d entertain coming back. “That’s what I talked to (Bills COO) Russ (Brandon) about. I love playing for this organization, the fans are great and they’ve supported me through this whole thing. I would definitely entertain it. Russ said the door wasn’t closed, he just obviously wanted to see where I was in my rehab and what’s next for me. He said he would definitely be talking to my agent and the door is definitely not closed.”

Crowell, who has been working with famed orthopedist Dr. James Andrews, is now ahead of schedule, but doesn’t believe he could have played up to his standards at any point this season following the surgery.


I'd take him back if he is healthy. It closes a need at OLB and the Bills could zone in on a beast DE.

Also Cowher has told the Browns he is not interested in their head coaching job. Hopefully he just doesn't want to coach. But if the Jets throw $10 mil per at him he would have to take it. That thought sends shivers down my spine. Yikessss. "Cowher told Lerner (Browns owner) that he was comfortable with his lifestyle in North Carolina at this time."

2009 opponents:
HOME: Browns, Texans, Colts, Saints, Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins.

AWAY: Jaguars, Titans, Falcons, Panthers, Chiefs, Patriots, Jets and Dolphins.

the Bills pick 11th overall

No comments:

Post a Comment