Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Buffalo Bills offseason part 1

by Steve

It has been a few weeks since we all learned the horrific news that Richard will be returning. And although I am not ready to move on or brush that sad fact a side, I do have to move on in the offseason. Quick quip before I give you my players that need not bother trying to keep their parking space at RWS; since 1970 only 32% of new hire coaches had a winning record in the NFL their first season.

Unrestricted free agents:
Melvin Fowler, Angelo Crowell, Jason Whittle, Losman, Jabari Greer

Restricted
John Digiorgio, Keith Ellison

Players who played a prominent role that I want to keep as depth and nothing more:
Keith Ellison
Justin Jenkins
George Wilson (special teams maybe other than that peace out)
Dustin Fox (I guess for deep depth)

Bring Back Angelo Crowell if he is 100% healthy and is willing to come back relatively cheaply, but I doubt he will. Not sure about Whittle but I wouldn't mind bringing him back for depth. Greer will get paid big time ala Jim Leonhard.

Players I want cut:
Jon Corto
Blake Costanzo
Ryan Denney
Bruce Hall
Ryan Lindell
Chris Kelsay
Corey McIntyre
Corey Mace
Robert Royal


Players Who I would invite to camp and seriously consider replacing
George Wilson
John Wendling
Jonathan Stupar
Ko Simpson
Jonathan and Bryan Scott (Bryan is probably safe)
Roscoe Parrish (we're probably stuck with him so our piece of shit coordinator Schounert needs to actually use him in the god damn fuckin offense.)
Xavier Oman
Ryan Neil
Teddy Lehman
Copeland Bryan
Gibran Hamdan

Players that need to be brought back
Alvin Bowen
Fred Jackson (exclusive rights RFA)
Darian Barnes
Ashton Youboty
John McCargo
Chris Ellis
James Hardy

Anyone else not mentioned is safe or safely under contract. OBD you know my demands.. get crackin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment