Thursday, February 12, 2009

Got my Bills bill

by Steve

Come celebrate the 50th anniversary of the franchise (the Buffalo Bills) with us. But uh, first, send us money! I mean it is not like we're a complete joke, travesty, embarrassment. I mean we made the layoffs 9 years ago. Remember back in 1999? Home run throwback? Surely you recall. Plus continuity! Dick Jauron and nearly his entire coaching staff (one got some how got a better job) are all coming back for the 2009 season! Hooray! Oh, and we'll give one free parking pass as well.

Why am I a Bills fan again? Jesus Christ what a joke... Cause it is the NFL? Cause we were good like 20 years ago? I guess. Also it is fun to tailgate, talk about the game (usually only before) plus the draft, when the schedule comes out, that is pretty much it. There is zero chance of ever making the playoffs again, the owner is 90 something. umm well, don't worry Bills I'll renew, cause I don't know anything else. But i'm not sure how many tickets I'll be keeping. And i'm sure there will be 10,000 less of us. First check is due March 9th, alright i'll be sure to wait till the last day at least.

Lets change topics.

While scouring the internetz I discovered a great place for online poker. They have poker tournaments, discussion groups, tips, poker news and even games for MACs. Check it out, there isn't much else goin' on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment