Tuesday, June 2, 2009

T.O. can't find a place and Bills do Tae Kwan Do

Per his Twitter page "sittin here trippin about residents @ 1 DEER RUN wn't rent 2 me b/c they said they dn't want any drama n their neighborhood!! LOL!!! Wow!!
and "again no luck finding a place 2 stay!!"

I assume he's talking about this E Amherst place.

And there is this..

"Defensive line coach Bob Sanders has been focusing a lot on hand technique with respect to pass rush with his linemen, and took it up another notch bringing in Joe Kim, a Tae Kwan Do expert that has worked with six NFL teams over the past 18 years.

“Since 1991 I’ve been working with NFL teams,” said Kim. “What I try to do is bring my martial art background and I try to figure out how the hand-to-hand fighting, the leverage and the footwork can help their pass rush skills now.”


No comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment