Wednesday, April 26, 2023

2023 NFL Draft Preview: Quarterback Rankings

by Steve

Here is the first part of my previews, Bills needs.

Now here is my final QB rankings for the 2023 NFL Draft:

1. cj stroud
ngl his awful C2 (never heard of the test til this year) is scaring me off.

2. hendon hooker
25 years old and coming off a torn ACL again is scary but I just dont think this draft is as strong as billed.

3. max duggan
More like moxey Duggan amirite

4. anthony richardson
Dude has the tools but no experience. 

5. malik cunningham
AAC is a mediocre conference. 

6. bryce young
Tiny little dude surrounded by all americans.

7. tanner mckee
Stanford pedigree baby.

8. will levis
Im not a believer. I dont buy it.

9. stetson bennett
Ill take a flyer.

10 dorian thompson Robinson 
Anthony Richardson lite

11. aidan oconnell
I like non OSU big ten QBs a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment