Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Epic Canadian collapse at World Juniors

by Steve

Yes, the IIHF U20 World Juniors championship was tonight in Buffalo. I am sure zero people that read this blog went but, it was such an epic collapse and utter failure for team Canada I can not help but celebrate and gloat.

Up 3-0 in the third period destined to win their first gold in uh a year, Canada coughed up the lead and allowed 5 unanswered goals to team Russia to lose in the most embarrassing pathetic fashion imaginable. Not being at the arena tonight I have to assume it was 98+% Canadian fans in attendance. I wish I was there just to shove it in their faces.

Hope all you a-hole Canadians spent all your money here, will come back to spend more money and come back to choke away more hockey games. The best part is this means soooo much to those hosers.

Now excuse me while i bust out my Russia t shirt and celebrate




bump this loud!!

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky we supported you, cause you sure did not support your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, enjoy the next 5 minutes, douchebag.

    Just don't get pissed off at the world for laughing at our sorry asses next time we embarrass ourselves, which could happen at any moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thot was a bahd gemm, eh?
    Poss the donuts, eh?

    ReplyDelete