Monday, December 3, 2012

Bills 34 Jaguars 18 F

By Steve

We still have two more of these to go too? FML. What a useless meaningless game. I dont recall more rain falling on me in one day than what hit me yesterday.

If I thought Gailey or anyone else was auditioning for their job next year I'd be even more depressed. But unfortunately I think both clowns, FitzGailey, will be back next year either way. So in fact these games are more useless than normal the last 12 years.

Yeah, we'll draft a qb next year but do you think these conservative dimwits who refuse to even give Tarvaris a look will trust a rookie QB to start and actually run Chanwicks offense? I think not.

Am I saying we are in a downward spiral of helplessness and no hope? Yes I am. And no that is no hyperbole. Our only hope is a new owner and you know exactly what that means.

On the positive side the Bills didnt lose to Mularchuck, Mario Williams might not be a total bust and CJ Spiller is still a beast.

Ugh

1 comment:

  1. Re-sign Byrd and Levitre. I don't see Nix being fired but hopefully he's done after the draft and Whaley is promoted. The Bills won and Jackson had a good day but is he fucking Gailey or something? CJ Spiller was the exact kind of back that Gailey wanted when hired. Still doesn't use him.

    ReplyDelete