Thursday, October 27, 2016

HEY! Lets Check on the Buffalo Sabres

by Steve

Went to my first Sabres game in two years and guess what?  The Buffalo Sabres lost! It was really close too!  The Sabres were down 2-0 in the first 18 minutes of the game and they ended up winning 4-0.  Yup I went to a game and the Sabres scored a total of 0 goals.

The only people on the ice that had any heart were the fuckers that cleaned the ice during commercial breaks (oh and Hudson Fasching).  Holy fuck they were terrbible.

Do not DO NOT pay to see this team play hockey.  They are truly horrible. They had something like 1 powerplay and looked like they didn't even wanna try to break into the zone. THANK GOD I didn't pay for the ticket... albeit I did buy 3 beers. $30 down the drain. fml
PS
I thought Sam Rienhart was the 2nd overall pick in the draft.. ROR +Moulson+Okposo was worth $20,000,000.  Holy shit Okposo was horrible.  YIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment