Thursday, March 5, 2009

No jail for Lynch instead will rake leafs

by Steve

From WGR550:

Bills running back Marshawn Lynch has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor weapon possession charges in California. Lynch's agent, Micah Schwartzbach confirmed the guilty plea and stated that Lynch will serve no jail time.

Lynch will have to serve 80 hours of community service and will be on probation for 3 years.

The Bills back will still have his case reviewed by the NFL. He could face a suspension under the Personal Conduct policy. The running back was not penalized by the league last summer after facing hit-and-run charges in downtown Buffalo.

Lynch offered a public apology:
“I have made mistakes in the past. Although I have learned many lessons over recent years, I obviously have not learned enough.
I apologize to my family, the Buffalo Bills organization, my teammates, the Buffalo community, and
Commissioner Goodell. I have already learned from this recent mistake and am sincerely committed to being a more responsible citizen and better representative of the NFL.”


Anyone that thought Marshawn was going to jail for this is an idiot. Not sure if he has the best attorney of all time but the dude is a balla. He knows how to get shit done. Hopefully this is the end of the guns charge and the next thing well hopefully there won't be a next think but who knows with Lynch.

If Goodell is in a favorable mood, which he problem isn't right now, but whatever, he'll get AT WORST 2 game suspension. In reality this is not his second strike. He had a traffic ticket last time. In everyones minds we all know this is his second strike though. I mean Roger don't want me goin to the scrip club I don't see no problem wit goin to the scrip club. I WAS BEIN REBELLION.

Oh yeah, back to the topic on hand. Lynch two games at worst, and the mofo better start staying in on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment