Saturday, October 10, 2009

Browns @ Bills ugh

by Steve

There are two schools of thought at this point. One is the Bills aren't that terrible and can turn around their season with a convincing win against a lowly Browns team. The other thought is the Bills need to lose and then fire Dick Jauron.

I am one of the few with a third thought. Mostly because I don't think we'll lose to the Browns, although anything is possible with this squad, and I don't think Wilson will eat the money and fire Jauron this season. Basically I am conflicted.

Should people root for the Bills to get embarrassed assuming Dicko will be booted Monday morning or should fans root for a win. Root for a win people. If we lose THEN we take solace in the idea of Jaurono getting canned. I can't root for a loss even if it means a better draft pick.

13-8 Bills

1 comment:

  1. GIMME A PODCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE F-BOMBS FLY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete