Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bills: Worst and dumbest defense ever?

by Steve

What is worse, the Buffalo Bills have one of the worst defenses in a while or the dumbest? Just read a couple of these quotes and you have to wonder aloud whether these morons realize how epically awful they all truly are:

"I make all the calls out there," remarked Whitner. "[I] set the defensive secondary where guys should go and where they shouldn't go and where the blitz should come from."

Whitner was asked point blank if he was struggling in general with the Bills' adaptation to the 3-4 defensive scheme.

"I don't feel like that's the case. My coaching staff doesn't feel like that's the case," stated Whitner. "Sometimes some of those plays out there if you sit down and watch them, you'd know the insight of the coverage and where guys are supposed to be."



“They want to see me be more of a productive player, more of an every down contributor and things of that nature,” Maybin said. ”But with all that kind of stuff it comes with experience. You need game time experience in order to make those kinds of transitions happen, so in order for me to get those game time opportunities there is obviously something more that they need to see from me on the practice field. I have to do my best to give that to them.”


And defensive end Marcus Stroud was left to resort to sarcasm when reminded how the Bills have now allowed 34 or more points in five straight games.

"Oh, we just enjoy it," Stroud said rolling his eyes on Monday, before turning serious. "Come on, man, it's something we're not satisfied with. We're working, we're trying to get better every week. We gave up points, point blank."


"I'll be honest with you, this is one of the toughest seasons I've had as a pro, just because of the transition," said defensive end/linebacker Chris Kelsay. "I'm still optimistic about it, but it shows that it's going to take a little bit of time."


Wow, I hate all of those players

4 comments:

  1. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5736943&categoryid=2378529

    Luck or Locker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel Kiper has Mallet ahead of Locker. Jake looks to get in line with Leinart as guys who made bad decision to go back to school. Luck a decent te, and 6 defensive players from the draft would be nice.

    ReplyDelete