Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Buffalo Bills V Washington Redskins Preseason game 1

by Steve

Washington Redskins @ Buffalo Bills (Bills +2, over/under 34.5)

Here's what to look for:

RGiii v Ryan Fitz-noodle-arm-Fitz-Fitzpatrick, I don't like my chances if I'm the Bills.  Wait, nevermind, I can think for my self and not buy into the ESPN/ BIG 12 hype machine.  What says Robert Griffin III will be a great QB?   Great, he's a good guy (meaning he's a white black person) and he lost big games at Baylor.  Pssht.

Preseason game 1?  Look for a wand instead of a pat down at the gate.  That will be a clusterfuck delay we will not accept.  As long as they keep driving us out of the "official" lots for parking the more we'll be  parking in the grass lots, fuck 'em.

I'll be watching:
Paint dry
The left tackle and right tackle position
RGIII flop
Fitzpatrick's foot work
The new scumbags in my section (200)
Female Refs
Everyone's boy Arthur Moats starting at strong side LB
Spiller
Terrance McGee's injuries
Naaman Roosevelt, will he make the team?
Will Tank Carder ride a BMX bike onto the field?
Any new paint jobs around the Ralph
Drive 5 still not being re-paved
Shanny
My under 34.5 wager

1 comment:

  1. what no podcast????
    i guess it will have to do
    let's go first teamers

    ReplyDelete