Thursday, April 18, 2013

2013 Buffalo Bills schedule reaction

by Steve

The Buffalo Bills 2013 season start at home against New England, ouch, then another home game. They play twice in Florida in December, Atlanta Falcons game is in Toronto, only night game is Cleveland, Thursday Oct 3.

2 4pm starts, BYE week is Nov 24, which is late and finish the season at New England.  For other road game options at Pittsburgh is Nov 10th, so the season will already be over and might not be worth the cash.

See you Thursday night in c-town bitchessssssssssss

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!


    Stop by my web blog diet plan For Women

    ReplyDelete