Here is my 2014 mock draft. Leggo:
1. Houston Texans Jadeveon Clowney, DE S Carolina
They don't want to do it but they have to. No one is willing to trade up and the QBs aren't good enough.
2. St Louis Rams Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
Yup, back to back defensive players. The Rams refuse to give up on Sam Bradford (inexplicably) and pack the defense even higher.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Who is gonna throw this undersized stud the rock? Who the fuck knows.
4. Cleveland Browns Johnny Manziel, QB, A&M
I don't love or hate the pick, the Browns are desperate for a franchise QB and can't pass up on this undersized little runt.
5. Oakland Raiders trade to Buffalo Jake Matthews OT A&M
I hate the idea of this happening but for whatever reason idiot Whaley wants a tackle and they don't want to wait for the top tackle on the board.
6. Atlanta Falcons Greg Robinson OT, Auburn
Don't like the pick but the Falcons are a confused franchise.
7. Tampa Bay Buccs Mike Evans WR A&M
This team is a joke but solid pick of a monster.
8. Minnesota Derek Carr, QB Fresno
Don't agree with the pick but this franchise needs a quarterback.
9. Oakland Raiders Anthony Barr, LB UCLA
Can anyone really predict what this franchise is going to do?
10. Detroit Lions Justin Gilbert, CB OK St
A wide receiver literally makes no sense to me here, so the best DB comes off the board.
11. Tennessee Titans Darqueze Dennard, CB, Mich St
Wait, Ken Wizzzzz is their head coach? Ouch.
12. NY Giants Eric Ebron, TE, UNC
Sorta stole this idea from Mayock but the guy might be a stud.
13. St Louis Rams Taylor Lewan OT Mich
Their BPA unfortunately.
14. Chicago Bears Aaron Donald DT, Pitt
Build that d with an undersized explosive defensive tackle from the ACC
15. Pittsburgh Steelers Ha Ha Clinton-Dix S, Alabama
Might be a corner but it seems like they're going defensive back either way
16. Dallas Cowboys Calvin Pryor S, Louisville
Probs not sexy enough for a real Jerry world selection soooo I'M SAYING TRADE
16. SF 49ers Odell Beckham Jr WR LSU
17. Baltimore Ravens CJ Mosley LB Alabama
Classic Ravens style selection might be to predictable to actually happen.
18. NY Jets Kony Ealy DE Mizz
I'd say the Jets will go WR but they always draft defense ALWAYSSSS.
19. Miami Dolphins Zach Martin ND
Hopefully the phins don't break something running up to the podium for this pick.
20. Arizona Cardinals Blake Bortles USF
Cardinals are more fucked than the Bills with this division might as well throw their chips in on a quarterback
21. GB Packers Ryan Shazier LB OSU
Don't care enough to really research this
22. Philadelphia Eagles Brandon Cooks WR Oregon St
Good value and a possible replacemebt for Desean
23.KC Chiefs Marquise Lee WR USC
Presumably this is the pick but I could also picture a corner like Fuller
24. Cincinnati Bengals Kyle Fuller CB Va Tech
Prob will be a guard or something
25. SD Chargers Jason Verrett CB TCU
Does anyone care?
26. Cleveland Browns Jordan Matthews WR Vandy
I suspect defensive front seven here but oh well.
27. New Orleans Saints Cody Latimore WR Indiana
28 Carolina Panthers Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama
No more defense and the Panthers are losing out on a few WRs
29. New England Patriots Bradley Roby, CB OSU
They'll probs trade out and not take anyone here.
30 Dallas Cowboys Demarcus Lawrence DE Boise
31. Denver Broncos Stephen Tuitt DE ND
32 Seattle Seahawks Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU
Another bust draft pick by the 'hawks, they'll make up for it in the 6th and 5th