Monday, August 24, 2009

Buffalo Bills news n' notes

  • Jerry Sullivan owns Trent Edwards (sorta) Jerry asked why he only checks town. Edwards responded:"There really haven't been any looks. You've watched the games as I have and I don't know if you've seen any throws I could've made down the field. If you want to call the plays and throw the ball down field, that's fine but I'm taking what the defense is giving me, continuing to go through my reads and that's the way I'm coached"
Hmm, blaming the coaches already? Telling the media to make better plays than a pro qb can make? Panic is at the door

  • Butttt Mediocrity Whitner is telling us to relax "Bills fans don’t worry please don’t! Sept 14th….we’ll be ready!"
  • Is Bell developing a back problem pattern? Hopefully not.
  • Thanks Jauron “Aaron has an elbow and it may keep him out for a little while here,” said Jauron." Only in the NFL does that sentence make sense.
  • Oh and I guess the Bills got it right about Crowell he's again out for the season

1 comment:

  1. This is no good that Edwards is hinting that the coaches are at fault. Just imagine when T.O. gets in there and starts speaking his mind. Not good at all!

    ReplyDelete