Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why is Chris Kelsay still a Buffalo Bill?

by Steve

After reading this Buffalo news story about Chris Kelsay one can not come to any other conclusion other than Kelsay needs to be cut/traded ASAP. The dude is garbage. Even without Maybin on the team or the idea that he could conceivably be a bust isn't a deterrent to cutting him. Kelsay isn't worth what he is making. How much is he making you ask?

Kelsay has been paid $2.875 million per sack the last two seasons. PER SACK! For those with porous mathskills (he has four sacks total since the '07 signing) he is making $5.75 mil a year after signing for four years $23 million after the '06 campaign. Done cleaning the puke off your keyboard/crackberry? Alright take a few more minutes...

"I think it's the expectation that people put on the game and our position," Kelsay said of his critics. "Do I think they're wrong? No, because I could be thinking the same thing if I were in their shoes. I would be expecting a guy who is drafted fairly high or a guy who gets a big, lucrative contract to be productive in the sacks area, so I really can't criticize them for criticizing me."


Glad you think that Chris, cause we're not wrong. No defensive end gets paid that much money and is not NOT expected to have a high sack count. The real criticism should be lobbed at the Bills, who have allowed this travesty of a football player to remain on the roster. According to Allen Wilson the Bills have denied the rumors that they were looking to move Kelsay.

"I've tried to earn everything I've gotten in this league and I'll continue to do that as long as I'm here. As long as you give all-out effort on every play and do everything you can do to help the team get better and have success, what more can you really ask?"


What should be asked is for you to hire a real estate agent and rent a Uhaul. Peace out bro, hopefully I won't be seeing you come September 14th in Foxboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment