Thursday, June 24, 2010

Marshawn Lynch still a moron

by Steve

If this was his first time I would be blasting him but at this point it is just kinda funny. Marshawn spouted off some ridiculousness to Tim Graham of ESPN God damn he is a moron and he obviously has a boner over the Jets:

Lynch has been captivated by all the offseason moves the Jets have made. When the "Madden 11" video game comes out in August, the Jets will be Lynch's team.

"I'm probably not supposed to say that, but I'm excited to see what the Jets are going to do," Lynch told me after Thursday's minicamp practices. "I'm real excited.

"Now that's a team that I'm going to pick and play with on Madden. That's real talk."

I asked Lynch what Jets acquisition has impressed him most.

He nodded emphatically as I went down the line: Antonio Cromartie? Santonio Holmes? Jason Taylor? LaDainian Tomlinson?

"Ooooo, see? They made so many moves it's hard to just pinpoint one," Lynch said. "I am a running back, and LT ... Man, one of the best that ever did it. I'm going to be excited to see him twice a year. Santonio and [Darrelle] Revis and Cromartie over there, that's going to be interesting."

3 comments:

  1. Marshawn must know what everybody else knows....The Bills have no QB, wasted picks on Wood, Levitre, and Maybin last year, and if they ever get the franchise turned around they need a real coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wood and levitre were wasted picks?? haha stop commenting on this blog you're lost

    -steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see them play..err try to play?

    ReplyDelete