Monday, January 7, 2008

Bills shit and shit again

by Steve

Who is going to be the Bills GM? At this point I'm leaning towards an outsider which is actually good news kind of; although I dont want to start all over again although also Dick Jauron sucks. I dont know, I dont think Wilson knows so basically no one knows.

Somet stuff:

  • Word is the Bills have their eye on Bears scouting director Greg Gabriel, a Buffalo native, as a possible replacement for retiring GM Marv Levy. http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2007/whispers010508.htm
  • Demoted Olson could end up in Buffalo as offensive coordinator http://sports.yahoo.com http://www.stlouisrams.com/Team/Coaches/52979/
  • Also someone claimed "I heard on Sirius NFL radio that the potential for Losman For Deangelo Hall is very high.

    Sirius made it seem like it was pretty high ( I dont know about this just giving info)

    Also being brought up was Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers both of Detroit.

    They said Jauron thinks highly of Williams and Losman and a 3rd would get it done."

Doubt the Bills get Roy Williams.. but any impact player for Losman would be sweet. Who knows. I still say John Guy is the next GM.. We'll see. What do you think about the Bills off season/gm/draft?? commmmmmment

1 comment:

  1. Roy Wiliams would be a miracle for JP Losman. There are so many teams who need a quarterback in the NFL right now especially in the NFC who would love to have JP Losman. Him and a third for Roy Williams would be incredible. I couldn't imagine a better scenario. I would like Shaun Rogers too but I am not a fan of D Hall. He is an idiot. Jim McNally retired today. He is referred to as one of the best line coaches in the league, but maybe the game has past him by. We haven't been able to run block for 3 years. The Bills must go front 7 in the first round and by front 7 I mean linebacker unless there is a beast D Lineman available, but we will have to see or ask Andy, I am not a draft guru.

    -Coast

    ReplyDelete