Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Buffalo sports quote 'em Tuesday

by Steve
  • "I think above all else, that's what really kind of sticks in your craw," Williams said. "To know that everything was so close, and the way things are shaking out in the division that, other than our own stupidity, we could've been there." '
Umm, wtf is a craw?
Hmm, who's to blame for that Lindy?
  • "I went to get a lot of work and that's what I got served with," Lalime said before Monday's game. "It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get back out there."
Stay there bro
  • “Realistically I could see at least two to three,” said Owens. “I want to be able to walk away from this game under my own power and when I feel it’s time to walk away, not trying to prolong or there aren’t any milestones I want to accomplish. I just want to try to compete and help the team win a championship. So if I can do that for the next couple of years then I’ll be satisfied.”
Nobody gives a shit to
  • Fewell was asked why Lynch did not get more carries after averaging 10 yards per rush on six carries (60 yards).

    “We ran the ball 23 times and passed it 24 times,” said Fewell of Thursday night’s game. ”Fred is still our featured back. We’re just trying to get our playmakers the football. It wasn’t a conscious effort to not give Marshawn the football. We felt like Fred could run behind this scheme a little bit better at that particular time.”

Looks like it was the wrong assessment in that scheme at that specific time Fuel.

  • "Thanx 2 EVERYONE n Twitterland 4 their b'day wishes!! I'm n New York Cityyyyyyy!!" Terrell Owens
Is this dude ever in Buffalo? Who is the account manager of his frequent flier miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment