Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jets 19 Bills 13 F

by Steve

Holy shit a classic Bills in Toronto game. Is the $78 million even worth it? Granted there were more fans there this game than last game but Christ. What kind of atmosphere was there tonight? I don't care if you were a Jets fan or a Bills fan or even a National Football League fan, it was pathetic.

The Bills have a terrible quarterback. I have been wondering for three games why this dick head Fitz is playing. He isn'te better, he isn't smarter, he doesn't even really give the team a better chance ot win. Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks, this isn't a waver or flip flop I've been saying it since the beginning.

Lynch showed up tonight, well at least in the first half when he got the ball. Jackson did little, the oline was mediocre at best, and Evans didn't get the ball enough. Has anyone seen more overthrown or underthrown balls in their life?

Ugh, give me 6-10 a legit GM a qb via trade free agency or the 2nd round or late 1st and some free agent pick ups. Fucking brutal, Fitz sucks always has always will. Fuck toronto and canada

1 comment:

  1. 3% chance a QB in the 2nd rd makes it...."I don't want to pay for a QB," I assume would be the logic. That is the equivalent of a woman saying I don't want an abortion because I got this rusty hanger.

    ReplyDelete