Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bills Injury Update

-Coast

I don't know why I care, but here is a quick injury update from today courtesy of Chris Brown from the Bills website.
  • Aaron Schobel was back on the practice field and lined up with the first team defense when team work began. He wasn’t going full speed, but wasn’t favoring the foot a lot.
  • Donte Whitner was also practicing with the first team defense in regular and the nickel package.
  • Not practicing was Jabari Greer, though he was doing rehab work on the field with the trainers. Robert Royal was doing the same type of work with the training staff.
  • Not in attendance was Chris Kelsay and Chris Ellis.
  • Trent Edwards was not practicing with J.P. Losman taking first team reps.
Trent not practicing today is not a good sign for his playing status on Sunday, but I will say this, if there is any team I want to see JP play against, it is Miami. In 4 career starts against Miami for Losman, the Bills are 3-1 (the one loss was a colossal 2nd have choke job in Miami in which Nate Clements got torn apart). Losman has had decent numbers in these games as well: 49-86, 664 yards, 7 TDs, 2 INTs. I know these aren't that great of numbers, but for his standards, they are pretty good. Besides, as a starter he has 10 wins and 30% of those are against Miami.

Like I said, I don't know why I care...the Bills need to lose this game for a better draft pick and more importantly, to increase the chances of losing their coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment