Thursday, March 26, 2009

See you in June T.O.

Per Espn

"I talked to coach Jauron prior to the start of the workouts about that," Owens told reporters. "Right now if there's nothing mandatory that I have to be a part of, then I won't intend to be there."

Owens said he expects to attend the Bills' minicamp in June and could possibly work out with his new teammates at other some point in the offseason. But when it comes to staying in shape, T.O. prefers to do things his way, on his own.

"I've never gone to a voluntary workout," Owens said. "I have a personal trainer. I take very good care of myself. I take pride in coming into camp in shape.

"If I'm in the area, I tend to stop by the facilities and work out with the guys. You know, I'm looking forward to that type of stuff."

...
"He's obviously been playing the sport a long time," Edwards said, according to the report. "He knows his body, he knows the relationship he needs to have with the quarterback. ... I'm sure he'll be here in the near future, and I'm anxious to get that going."


No surprise here. I'm sure he'll show up once or twice just to get more attention and get back on ESPN for the week but other than that we'll see him in June. Its not great he isn't here working with Trent on routes or whatever, but its pretty much a non story..

No comments:

Post a Comment