Monday, April 20, 2009

Bills News and Reaction

-Coast

It's been a little while since I have posted...I've been in NYC getting hosed buying counterfeit Knicks tickets, following around Eric Devendorf and nearly meeting 50 Cent himself. Never trust a dude selling tickets in NYC...period. I've purchased scalped tickets in Buffalo, Boston and Cleveland and the thought of them being fake has never crossed my mind...but of course I get taken in NYC...unbelievable. The dude bought heroin within 10 minutes of that transaction guaranteed. Oh well, he must have needed that money more than I did...anyways I hope he gets the shit beat out of him.

The Bills were all over the news the past few weeks. They actually were on the headlines three times in ESPN.com...Lynch arrested, Stroud resigned, Owens shows up in practice...this is more pub than they have gotten in my lifetime.

Speaking of arrests, Whitner is a retard. Dude deserved to get tasered. The Bills now have four players who have been arrested (Lynch, Whitner, Simpson, Rhodes...there may be some more I can't think of). They got another one who brandished a gun on his dad (Hardy). They got Mr. VH1 himself (Owens). But yeah, the Bills care about only high character guys.

The schedule came out last week and I know I missed my annual breakdown, but here is a brief synopsis. I am livid. One 1:00 game until November? How is that even possible? We are losing the Jets game...a December home game, on Thursday Night Football to Toronto. How is that possible? Another punch in the face from the NFL. The Jets game is one I mark on my calendar every year, and now I can't even attend. Holy shit that is awful. Yeah, the schedule is hard...but the Jets will suck, Miami will not be that good, the Pats are vulnerable week 1, who plays QB for Tampa, Jake Delhomme...well we all saw him in the playoffs, Brees isn't that good on the road, Matt Ryan, not scared of him, Cleveland is in for some serious payback, Indy resting starters, Kerry Collins is washed up, Andre Johnson meet Leodis McKelvin, Torry Holt has bad knees, Sam Cassell...I feel bad for KC....that said...I see the Bills winning 5 games this year if that. I did predict a 11 spot last year I think and they won 7 so I could be wrong, but probably not.

The Bills traded...or should I say, gave away Peters. The Bills delt him to Philly for the 28th pick and a 4th rounder and a conditional late rounder next year. This is a terrible trade. I don't care what anyone says about Peters. He is 27, one of the 5 best left tackles in the NFL, and when you have a guy like that, you pay him...simple as that. If he wanted 7 years 80 million, I would find a way to get it done. I don't know what the actual figures were...but I think last I heard they were 1.25 million apart. Make something happen Russ...you can't just donate your best player. If we draft LT in the first round I will be irate. Who is going to play guard? who is going to play left tackle? It is sickening to think about an O-line consisting of (from left to right) Walker, Chambers, Hangartner, Butler, Bell. Demetrius Bell can't seriously be starting right now at RT can he?

The Bills signed Dominic Rhodes. Good signing, has super bowl experience, sort of the same player as Fred Jackson and has drug and legal issues...so he should fit right in.

More to come on the draft...I need to do research. The Bills now have three players who have Super Bowl rings...can you name them? Don't cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment