Sunday, June 28, 2009

Team USA soccer chokes away a cup

by Steve

Other than searching for pictures of Maria Belen Chapur (the south carolina governor's mistress) on google all day and watching the play him off cat video on you tube I occasionally switched over to the US soccer game today. Up two nothin at half and you lose in soccer? What is this a Buffalo soccer team? Jeez. I just wanna know what the hell i'm now gonna do with all that excess gasoline, road flares, orange slices, capri sun pouches and bandages? I definitely started flipping cars and burning stuff wayyyy to soon, sorry bout that.

I don't know much about profession soccer or futball but I do know a choke when I see one. Being up two goals half way through the game only to lose is a choke job. They choked big time right there on the pitch. Was this just an aberration or is the United States going to start dominating soccer now too? Hopefully, just so we can lay claim to yet another thing Europe and the rest of the world would be jealous of. See you at the World Cup chumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment