Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sabres ship Dan Paille to Boston

The Sabres traded extra winger Dan Paille to the Boston Bruins; they receive a third-rounder and a conditional fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft. Paille was in the second year of a two year deal $2.25 million contract. He was making $1.35 mil this season.

There was a glut of forwards with Kennedy playing well and this saves the Sabres some cash. Would have rather had a player in return but what are you gonna do. Paille never lived up to expectations and it wouldn't be surprising if he played significantly better in a new atmosphere with consistent playing time.

2 comments:

  1. well.. it's like I said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I do believe your site may be having browser compatibility
    issues. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.

    E., it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful site!

    Feel free to visit my site free channels on sky box

    ReplyDelete