Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dolphins 35 Bills 8 F

by Steve

Maybe I'm an oracle because I was right three weeks ago after the Jets debacle that I proclaimed the season to be over and questioned whether we could win another game. Did the Bills really just lose to the Miami Dolphins by 27 points?

Holy shit that was a beat down. Blocked punts, INTs, injuries, huge hits, and everything that could go wrong went wrong. This team is despicable. They can't do anything right. The QB "ol noodle-arm" is about as accurate as a Billy Joel while trying to avoid hitting houses with his car.

Has Andy Levitre ever practiced at the center position? Jeez he looked he never hiked a football in his god damn life. That messes up the rythem that messes up the entire play and it happened on 90%+ of the snaps. Keep Geoff Hangartner or sign some over rated slash "wildcat" bum?

Is there one NFL caliber starter on that defense? Marcell Dareus maybe. Holy shit. This team has to have the worst depth in the history of professional sports. Just look at how pitiful the special teams is. I would say this team makes me sick if I wasn't so used to it.

Bring on the Jets 6-5 baby. Back in it next week.

1 comment: