Sunday, January 6, 2013

Buffalo Bills Hire Doug marrone

By Steve

I remember when I took my dream job then quit four years later for more money and prestige because I won the Pinstripe Bowl.

This was the exhaustive search where no stone would be left unturned? A career mediocrity college coach from the Big East? 13-12 the last two years and thats with a qb ssssome like in Nassib? What?

I guess I should give the genius Russ Brandon the benefit of the doubt since he has made great football decisions in the past.

Would I have shit on any coach hired? Yes. Is it more so because everyone ib the local media loves this guy? Of course. Could we have done worse, probably.

Either way right now Im not happy I dont understand hiring this guy at all. We dont have Drew Brees on this roster. We dont have Sean Payton running the offense is realilty.

How is everyone giving this guy so much credit for turning around the Syracuse football program. How many football gamea dis you go to the last four years in cuse Coast? What turn around?

I ranked this just above the Tom "Chan" Gailey hire but below Dick Jauron.

Ouch

1 comment:

  1. Since the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.



    Visit my web site ... bmr calculator to lose weight

    ReplyDelete