Friday, August 6, 2021

Bills Over Pay Josh Allen

by Steve

Since the $43 mil per year man is getting universal praise despite playing like shit in all 4 career playoff games and excelling only in front of empty seats, I figured I'd write a short blog.

Do I like Josh Allen? I suppose. Did I used to hate Josh Allen? You betcha. Did Allen play wildly better than I ever thought he could and took the Bills to the AFC Championship game for the first time since 1994? Yeah.

Is he not under team control for 2 more years? Is any QB not over paid? Will it cost more next year? Yes Yes Yes. 

But why not wait til next off-season? Bad publicity or more pressurw on Allen? Yeah and?

Hopefully he out performs the contract and he is under paid in 3 years. Im not sure thats a sure thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment