Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bartolo Colon pwnage

by Steve

Just got back from Dunn Tire Park. The Pawtucket Red Sox and Bartolo Colon completely shutdown the Bisons in a 7 inning game 1 of a double header shortened game. I haven't seen or heard of a performance as dominant today since, well.. BF Colon's performance 11 years ago when he threw a no no.

He went 6 six, was perfect threw 3.2 before giving up an opo liner to right that broke up the no no bid. Still he fanned 4, mostly looking, and was straight ballin. He was changing speeds, getting up 94 and looked ready to jump back into the majors. True, it was AAA, in a day game, against a struggling Bisons team, but he was on today.

There were only three total hits in the game and the 7 inning affair lasted about 89 minutes. There was a pretty lively crowd, a good few thousand were there which was nice to see. I copped free duckets but paid for parking downtown for the first time in probably 3-4 years so I wasn't happy about that, but I was running late. Good thing I was hungover because I wouldn't have even had time to drink more than a beer or two christ.


Look out AL East, cause Bartolo is coming.

3 comments:

  1. G GG G I don paid my duesss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this Coast wanna be?

    -Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. f u mofo i own u and cuse and boeheimm nit???

    ReplyDelete