Thursday, January 8, 2009

College footbal suxxxxx

by Steve

OK, let me get this straight. Florida, a team with zero impressive wins, beats an overrated Alabama team and "earns" a birth in the BCS Championship. Mean while, Texas, who beat Oklahoma on a neutral field and has the same number of defeats as Okla, has to settle for runner up to the title game? Ohhhh buttt uhhh it is the BIG 12's problem cause of their tie breakers..

Give me a fuckin break.. I'm not going to delude my self or anyone else into thinking the MAC is real college football. But give me a god damn break. If I was a Utah fan I would be sending out death threats..

If you watched the game tonight you know Florida is a joke and got lucky. Tim Tebow is a "great" college football QB but his talents do not translate into the pro game. Basically he is garbage, Fuck 'em. Wowwwww I hope you had the under tonight..

Bottom line give me a 6+ team playoff, no one knows what bowl is what any more cause they are all named after rental cars, potato chips, or insurance companies. Don't give me the fucking tradition card. Don't give me the money card cause more money is to be made, and don't give me the "students" card cause obviously no one cares about them..

Bottom line it is the ol' boys club, don't fuck with us, don't change our ways, we win, you lose. Just like everything else in America...

No comments:

Post a Comment