Monday, February 23, 2009

PFT losing credibility

by Steve

While cruising the sites taking a gander at mock drafts for the upcoming NFL draft, by the way it is in about 61 days, I eventually fell upon ProFootballTalk.com's mock draft. Not only did they have the Bills taking a wide receiver at #11 but Michael Crabtree was still on the board.

I'm not too certain who Jeremy Maclin, receiver, Missouri is, especially since wide receiver isn't even remotely anywhere near my radar screen, but if the Bills take this dude and Crabtree is still on the board (they have him going #12 and Hakeem Nicks going 9th) I'll not only start torching stuff I will send death threats to OBD. [aside: Maclin looks to be hurt at the combine and didn't run all that great in the 40 either]

Who knows maybe it is just a prank by the fellas over at PFT but that mock selection is more than disconcerting. A more realistic conclusion is that Floria et al are losing credibility. I mean, it isn't even the Bills pick, it is quite a few head scratching picks up and down their draft. Just read the comments.

I thought you were better than this profootballtalk I really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment