Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bills news: Maybin, Owens, Mort bus

  • Chris "i'm a douche bag and hate the fuckin Bills cause I was friends with Donahue" Mortensen will be making a pit stop at Bills training camp Friday.
I'm not sure if he was originally suppose to come here or not but evidently he'll be @ SJF 8/14. Will it be to cover a major signing or just Owens shit and to rip us?

  • According to the Buffalo news Maybin may be signed shortly "both sides remained in talks Wednesday, creating hope that a deal could be possible this week..."
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.

Not terribly interesting since Kelsay didn't go down for the season and Rhodes is probably just pissed he sucks. Hit 'em harder next time Woodsie.

  • Rotoworld.com is saying: "The Bills have been actively "sniffing around quarterbacks," according to NFL.com's Jason La Canfora."
MV perhaps? Doubt it, maybe Jeff George.. haha

  • Jason Peters says Bills camp is soft and loooooooves Philthy. It's night and day. In Buffalo, not having a chance to get in the playoffs was pretty rough. You might get off to a strong start, but then you lose four or five in a row and you're out of it. And then I was trying to get a contract done. If you're human, that's going to affect you. Sometimes I'd be thinking about it too much.
STFU up Peters. Though that is not to defend the Bills or Jauron, cause I hated the trade and I hate Jauron more, but uh we don't need him to say what we already know.


Oh, and the Bills game is sold out Saturday and will be on Ch 7 in BFLO

  • Quick non-Bills related story. ESPN banned twitter, cock suckers have to go all corporate and ruin everything. It's not even worth my time to follow Bill Simmons any more. Down to just T.O.
Our twitter page

No comments:

Post a Comment