Thursday, August 13, 2009

Michael Vick to the Buffalo Bills rumors persist

Adam Schefter is tweetering about it..:

The Michael Vick rumors continue to swirl involving the Bills.

The latest comes from ESPN’s Adam Schefter, who tweeted the following

Adam_Schefter: Here are the two sleeper teams on Vick not getting mentioned, but that I now sense could be in play here: Buffalo and Dallas.

Schefter doesn’t mention that he got that info from a specific source. He also tweeted this morning that there will not be a Vick signing today. Though he did say that Friday through Monday is now on his radar.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily I assent to but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, wish look progressive in behalf of more related articles without delay as its one of my choice question to read.

    ReplyDelete