Friday, September 3, 2010

Floyd Mayweather jr rips "Poochiao"

by Steve

Floyd Mayweather Jr v Manny Pacquiao. Ready yet? Holy shit this fight is gonna be off the god damn handle if it everrr happens. Check this quote, perhaps the greatest of the decade, at least the year:

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year ... As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my dick. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that motherfucker make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice.
When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' ass. I'm gonna fight the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."


Wow, gotta love old fashion racism and vitriol. This fight is gonna be off the chain, can not wait until Feb/March 2011.


Floyd Mayweather Going in on Manny Pacquiao
Uploaded by dmotionuser10. - Discover the latest sports and extreme videos.

1 comment:

  1. Mayweather dogs Pacqauio while he pusses out in terms of fighting him. Sounds like a 5th grade bully who when somebody steps up to him hides. The reason the fight didn't get done is Mayweather he has no business clowning anybody.

    ReplyDelete