Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tim Kennedy is a piece of shit

by Steve

I love Buffalo sports, also I love Buffalo sports players. Never on this blog have I ripped a Buffalo sports athlete that has made it and has not deserved to be ripped. Any money paid to a Buffalo athlete is money that comes into the region, thats rare.

Obviously, I go to bars and get drunk. Everything I say may not be in the best of taste or very intelligent or factual. Fuck it, lets get to the point. "The Buffalo Sabres fucked you and your agent fucked out"

That is what I said to Kennedy in a bar on Chippewa.

I was waiting to piss, and Kennedy was sward fighting another dude as they both pissed in the urinal. The side kick dude whatever said, what did you say? I repeated it and went to piss. He sorta threatened me but wasn't too brute. I pissed and he said what did you say again. I repeated exactly what I said, first emphasizing that the Sabres fucked him and also that his agent fucked him (let's face it, his agent obviously fucked him) and he threatened to kick my ass. I don't necessarily blame him but c'mon his agent fucked him.

Suffice to say nothing happened but Tim Kennedy is a piece of shit and so is his d-bag friend slash posse. Good luck in NYC you fucking piece of shit

Signed,
One of your biggest fans, yesterday, d-bag. Err South Buffalo trash

No comments:

Post a Comment