Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jets @ Bills quotes and notes

"Sanchez isn't on Brady's level yet. You can blitz him. He's the key to their offense. If he's playing well, they normally win football games. If he's not, they lose. We know what we have to do." Donte Whitner
STFU Whitner

"Going into this year when you look at our linebacker corps, you say, 'Man, we're deep. We've got a lot of guys," said inside linebacker Paul Posluszny
Wha? Is Paul talking about the Buffalo Bills LB corps?

"[Keller is] tough to cover right now. He has made plays against some corners, safeties and linebackers. He's going to be tough, but we expect to compete well against him."
What leads you to this conclusion Whit-dog? Have you ever competed well against a tightend in your career?

"I know he's a pretty smart guy," Bart Scott said. "I don't want him to hit me with a book."
I hate you Bart Scott


All-Pro Darrelle Revis (hamstring) has already ruled himself out of this weekend and Calvin Pace did not travel with the team putting him out for Sunday as well. 11. C Nick Mangold (shoulder) is listed as questionable and LB Jason Taylor (elbow) as probable, but both played in last week’s 31-23 win over Miami with the same injury classifications. LB Jamaal Westerman (ankle) and T Wayne Hunter (shin) are also listed as out.

Run stoppers DE Marcus Stroud (ankle) and LB Andra Davis (shoulder) are both listed as out, as is top cornerback Terrence McGee (knee)




1 comment:

  1. So I guess the injury plague is going to devastate the Bills again this year. I understand that it's football and every team has its injury issues, but what is going on over there at One Bills Drive. I hope it isn't something in the water. I live in OP and really don't to break my arm because the wind blew.

    I'll be watching the game and looking for the positives.

    ReplyDelete