Friday, October 15, 2010

Yankees Suck

by Steve

I wish the Rockies or Pirates/Royals/A's/Rays/Orioles etc etc etc etc could buy a World Series Championship. Too bad the Yankees are the only team that is able to. Case and point is Jorge Posada. No team in MLB would have been able to resign this albatross. He is grossly over paid, an awful catcher and got wayyyy to many years on his contract. Fuck the Yankees

The Royals errr I mean the Rangers are poorly managed. They have a coke head as a manager and left Wilson in too long. I said in the 3rd inning "I hope they don't keep Wilson in too long". Or course they did, or course they lost, and of course they're going to get swept.

If I have to watch another boring Phillies Yankees World Series I may quit on baseball and start wathing cricket. FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fuck the New York Yankees and their $200,000,000+ payroll

5 comments:

  1. Haha nice post, AJ what's your take buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year Cliff Lee will be their # 1 starter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you hate the team because they spend so much money on players you say are overrated and suck. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see this post until just now. My take is that Steve is lost and is miserable because the Mets haven't been relevant in a decade, and they have no starting pitching... and Johan's career might be over. On top of that, the Bills aren't even an NFL team, and the Sabres will be lucky to get to 80 points.

    -A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch...a shot at the 'Bres. Rough.

    -Coast

    ReplyDelete