Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shawne Merriman touchs down in Buffalo

by Steve

Shawne Merriman
spoke with the media today at OBD. He said all the right things, sounded ready to murder fools and had a couple quotes "just some small nagging injuries" kept him off the field the last 3 years. "I always have a chip on my shoulder" . Said he is used to cold weather and grew up on the East Coast. "do I have a helmet?" about playing for the Bills. "i'm not just gonna be a guy here running around on the field, players can lien on me" "i'll be on the sidelines Sunday"

Video won't let me embed it, here is a link

3 comments:

  1. He is saying the right things to be embraced. Now if he can produce on the field and is willing to re-sign here maybe the Bills have a defensive player than can be feared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight Cayshe homie

    ReplyDelete