Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Jalen Ramsey Rips Josh Allen

By Steve

I am no Josh Allen fan as anyone who visits here regularly surely knows. But I dont hate him as much as Jaguars bitchboy cornerback Jalen Ramsey does. Damn tell me how you really feel:

"I think [Buffalo Bills draft pick Josh] Allen is trash. I don’t care what nobody say. He’s trash. And it’s gonna show too. That’s a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I’m excited as hell. I hope he’s their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school—like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that.✞ He never beat a big school. If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. It’s like: Yo, if you’re this good, why couldn’t you do better? He fits that mold, he’s a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I don’t see it, personally"

Well, first off, he never played Iowa State in his career. He actually played Iowa last year. Second he only threw TWO interceptions (albeit in a bad 24-3 loss). Third, the only time in his college career that Allen threw for more than 2 interceptions in a game was in 2016 when he did in fact throw 5 picks but it was against Nebraska. The Cornhuskers finished a respectable 9-3 that season.

Maybe Jalen doesnt know the difference between the states of Iowa and Nebraska? Then again Im sure he did get a sterling education at prestigious Florida State.

And finally, can anyone take seriously a dude that says that Ben Rapelesraper is only decent? C'mon.

UPDATE
Our white bread Qb Joshy Allen responded with FIRE:
"“He’s not on my team, he’s not my teammate,” Allen said, via Sal Capaccio of WGR. “It doesn’t bother me. … I don’t care one bit. I care about my teammates, what my teammates think about me.”
Ether'ddddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment